Friday, December 14, 2007

Almost Time!

Well, color me excited. Here it is the middle of December (almost) and for once I am actaully ready for the holidays. The tree is up and decorated, my Snow Baby collection is set up in the living room (ok, cheated on that one, it's been out since last year), the wreath is on the door and the presents are wrapped and under the tree, and the holiday food is bought and in the frig. Now the only thing left is for the fat man to slide down the chimney on Christmas Eve. (G)

My writing has taken a slow turn on a slippery road this past week. While I am being productive, I am not being as productive as I would like. I know it's the holidays, but the bills have to be paid and they utility company doesn't want to hear my muse is slacking off! Just took a very good workshop by the Southern Magic chapter on agents. Learned quite a bit. And today went and saw I Am Legend with Will Smith. What a great movie. There are lots of twists and turns and freaky moments (I'm one of those hide behind my hand when I'm creeped out kind of gals!) and also squeezed the living daylights out of my poor hubby's hand more than once.

I also want to let everyone know that Gail Gaymer Martin will be guest blogging on my site tomorrow. She is a fabulous inspirational romance writer who is so sweet and kind in person and a wealth of knowledge! She also has a new release coming up Dec 15th entitled Writing the Christian Romance. If you haven't heard about it already, go check it out!

So Happy Holidays to all and I hope you stop back tomorrow and check out Gail's post.

Patti

No comments: