Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday is Over!

Well, I wasn't anywhere near a store on Black Friday. Those days are long past for me. There is nothing out there I want that much that I'll get up at 4:00 a.m. for. Ok, I did want the laptop for $299 at Best Buy but couldn't justify it so I didn't have to roll out of bed in the wee hours of the mroning. (G)

I also heard from my son away at Boot Camp last night. He said it's harder than he thought (duh) and he's sore from all the push-ups and sit-ups they're doing to get them in shape. And no, they didn't get a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving either! He'll be home for the holidays within a month and as much as I was glad to get the house all to myself again, it'll be nice to have him here for the holidays. He did say they were issued their M16 rifles yesterday. Last thing a mother wants to hear!!!!!

Ok, on to writing. I'm proud to say I just got my partial ready to go out the door to Harlequin this coming Monday. It's a book I love and I hope they love it just as much. Next up, I have a short story to finish for Wild Rose Press, then it's on to my single title that's been hollering at me to get done. This will be my first women's fiction single title, and it's a new one for me.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend and that your turkey day was the best!!!! Take care, till next time. Patti

1 comment:

Marguerite Arotin said...

Hi Patti, Glad to hear you had a Happy Thanksgiving honey. We did too and relaxed over the weekend
;-). Can't wait to read more of Jake and Katherine's tale. His little sister's story is coming along nicely ;-)